Hello, I’ve been told time and time again that Churchill Tire & Battery Services located in Menomonie WI (2703 Stout Rd, Menomonie, WI 54751) was probably the worst auto repair shop in Dunn county. This was until I recently visited them for the first time looking to have something repaired. I’m going to go ahead and list the things that rubbed me the wrong way at Churchill Tire & Battery Services.
- They tried to charge me more than $170 for the part I needed that actually costed $70.
- They would not accept a part that they themselves did not order
- Attempted to overcharge on hours
- Attempted to overcharge for tow fee
- When I inquired about the charges the female customer service rep hung up on me.
- Attempted to force me to repair more than what I requested
I eventually had my car towed to J & L Auto repair thanks to a good friend of mine at Courtesy Cab. The difference between the two was like night and day.
- Why are businesses allowed to operate in such a shady manner?
- How is this company still in business with such a horrible track record?
- What can I do to make a civil complaint?
- Have you had a better experience with Churchill Tire & Battery Services?
- You must login to post comments